Monday, March 9, 2009

Skype and Doctors visits

Hey there non Koreans! Hope your weekend was fun. Mine sure was I got to go to work and get lost all in one day! Good thing about being lost in a country you don't speak the language in is that you can't tell them that you are lost. Oh well. So this is just an informational post giving people my contact info so they can get in touch with me either snail mail or instant style. My address is

Will Dunkel
c/o Noeun ECC
YBM ECC Noeun Noeun Best One 5th floor, 638-8, Bansuk-dong,
Youseong-gu, Daejeon, Korea 306-150

for those looking to send packages, letters, boxes, gifts, mexican food etc.

and my skype username is: Dunkelbo

I know super original, but if you want to talk to me for free over the internet I know of no better way. Ok I am going to go shower in my sink (to be explained later) and get ready for my first day of work, which should be something special, also I have a doctors appointment this mroing (morning) so I will probably be late for my first class of my life. Joy!

until next time past dwellers!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo finally an address! I know of a certain two-dimensional president that is planning on visiting you soon. Is the shink in any of the pictures you have up?

    ReplyDelete