Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sessions up insert two quarters for a whole new existence

So the teaching session is up and you know what that means, ECC has changed my entire schedule largely invalidating a lot of the work that I did to get ready for April. Joy. Not that it is too much of a burden, I mean for tomorrow all I have to do is fill out paper evaluations for all of my Kindy kids, do online evals for my other 40 kids, change the syllabus for my Kindys, create journal topics, and correct journals, all while creating a newish curriculum for middle schoolers who are almost the same level as my youngest students. Oh well I am going to teach these kids English or die trying. Scratch that I am going to teach these kids English or, succumb to lowered expectations. Not yet I hope.


Was there a man dismayed?
Not though the soldier knew
Some one had blundered:
Their's not to make reply,
Their's not to reason why,
Their's but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.


maybe this is too difficult for the kiddos... but who knows maybe not.
I'm off to sleep, tootles pasties.

p.s. Props and postcards to anyone that knows the reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment