Friday, March 27, 2009

Bomber runs and childhood epiphanys

So my bike arrived in the mail on wednesday and I cannot even express how excited and gleeful I have been since getting it. It is like I have been transformed into a 13 yr old boy and its christmas. I really cannot remember a purchase that has made me happier for no real apparent reason than this. Maybe its the fact that owning a bike in Korea is a little piece of americana even though it seems to me to be a much more asian thing who knows. A fun thing about biking in Korea is that the people dont freak out that there is a cyclist on bikepath so it is kind of like frogger. Combine the frogger feeling with the Asian themed streets (think vegas but gone nuts) and you get yourself bombing down a street in the cold with Koreans weaving in and out of you all and all its a fantastic experience. Ok gotta run more later

Will out

No comments:

Post a Comment