Thursday, July 30, 2009

Japan...Je t'aime

So yea I don't speak French nor Japanese, and quite frankly my English is suspect, but never the less I must inform you of the current goings of yours truly here in Japan. First and foremost. I love it. I love it I LOVE IT! It was the worst idea for me to come here, because I will now be anxiously awaiting when I can return. People here are just nice and friendly, whether it is old ladies who help me buy ice cream, or policemen who make me re-enter closed temples to see paintings of dragons. Really from top to bottom I love this place. I have much much much more to tell you, but I will say this, I had the highest expectations coming in here, and they've all been surpassed tenfold. I must go now and prepare for my next adventure but in my next post I must tell you about my Japanese friend Daisuke, and the family of French stalkers...

Until next time pasties!

Will "Life is the more than fantastic" out

No comments:

Post a Comment