Monday, July 20, 2009

Sweet 60 and Intensives

Hooray its my 60th post and in honor of this event I have decided to undergo intensives at school! Now intensives just mean that I teach more classes in my already busy week but luckily for me they only last for a week unlike my co-workers who have it for a month. Not much to say about this weekend, I just played some soccer and watched HP. I also bought a bag for my trip to Japan which is next week (so excited!!!!) It's a nifty Korean brand called Black Yak and is a snazzy yellow color. Well I am going to head to work now as I have much to do. I'll leave you with a song that I've been listening to for the past week, courtesy of one Virginia the Terrible. Well until next time, as always send books or poptarts.

Will out

No comments:

Post a Comment