Monday, July 27, 2009

Harkening back to 1707 Columbia Rd.

So perhaps it was because the The Needs were possibly the greatest "Air" band ever assembled, or maybe we just had a few good singles, or the fact that I've been recently doing my own solo act but I've just been thinking of how awesomely lame jumping around to music can be. So this is just a shout out to my old "band". Lead singer Scuba and Sean rocking out the drums. While me well I was always a pretty rockin' bass player. Oh well what can I say happiness leads people to do foolish things :)

until next time pasties...

Will "waiting for the reunion tour" Dunkel

1 comment:

  1. To be honest I may not have listened to that song since we brought the house down with our performance. Now I kind of understand Rivers' mentality. (Surely not.)

    ReplyDelete