Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Let there be mud!.....er later!

So I'd like to go out here and say this; life is good. Life is really freakin' good out here in the future. This past weekend was a thrilling festival of mud, song, dance, and good ol' fashioned rain, not only did almost get my leg broken, broke my cellphone, lost my wallet, fall in the ocean, but I also fell in love (I'm talking about you Girls Generation!). Now I normally my course of action is to go somewhere photograph the hell out of it and then post the best of the best back here for all to see. I luckily had the presence of mind to leave my new camera at home, because mudfest is no place for a camera. I will give the full accounts of my ridiculously awesome weekend when I have compiled the pictures from various friends and Internet databases. Until then I will leave you with a video of the K-pop band that has caught my eye.



This is the actual show I was at so you might be able to see the rain or not. Hopefully you can come to love them as I have.

Speaking of rain...Last night was another awesome adventure in the story that is Will. It is rainy season here in Korea and that means that it is a torrential downpour almost every night. Well Last night after eating my fill of Japanese food and being exhausted from TKD I decided it would be a great idea to play in the rain. John and I came to this conclusion when we realized that we had no way to stay dry and get home. Now I have been in some heavy rain before but it only took 4 seconds for me to be completely drenched and soaked to my core. "You think you can take out LT. Dan!" so John and I decided to bike around the dong enjoying all that ridiculously hard rain had to offer. One of the best parts being when on our way home we ran into Landon running through the rain much as we had been biking through it, all of which I am sure bewildered the locals. When the three of us met up Landon brought us to this bridge that had an incredible resonating effect when you jumped on it, when coupled with lighting flashes in the sky it was quite the scene. Also considering the bridge was right next to a Police department and we were jumping and screaming like giddy maniacs I am sure we endeared ourselves to the local police. Well that's about all I have to say about that.

Will "Guardian of the Future, Sage of Korea, Tamer of the spoiled child, Dancer to K-pop" Dunkel out.

No comments:

Post a Comment