Monday, July 6, 2009

July July.

Hooray it is July and it is sweltering which is exactly the weather I was hoping for well kinda. I had quite the weekend with my very own American themed BBQ roof side, but more on that later. I'm just dropping in to show some pictures of this lovely little park that I found on Sunday afternoon. It had a really pretty pond with a water wheel and other accoutrements it was soothing after a bit of an American overload. I will just leave with the pictures and a few thoughts.

Here is the pond; at night they have lanterns all very pleasing.


Now it wouldn't be foreign enough with just the
pagoda of course it needs a chicken and rabbit pen.


I didn't realize how the focus was on this shot, I kinda like it though.

One last shot of the bunnies

Until next time pasties

No comments:

Post a Comment