Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to the salt mines...

Japan: At last...

I've a lot to discuss about my trip to Japan, so many many many things occurred. Most of these events were beautiful and life altering, while and handful were despicable, all and all I will admit that these past 6 days have been some of the most influential and exciting in my life. Now I must muster the courage to return to work when I will be visibly pining for the isle to the east. Oh well if going to Japan was the best worst decision of my life then I will be a very happy man. Since I have so very much to talk about I will do what anyone would in this situation. I'm going to bed. I'll leave you with some quick shots to whet the appetite.

Look at the one on the left; only in Japan...

Wouldn't be a vacation without the police...

This speaks for itself.

Until next time pasties...

No comments:

Post a Comment