Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lucky 70 and some random thoughts...

I have been constantly amazed by how awesome things in Korea are. Take for instance a product that almost certainly would never hit the shelves in America, Corn Ice cream. Now this is your standard Ice Cream cone only with kernels of corn mixed in. While it sounds weird and strange, the stranger thing is that it actually tastes good. Ever since my Tae Kwan Do master gave me one I have had an insatiable craving. Hopefully I find another soon. Also of note is the fact that the local spa near by gives away its water for free! Take that Poland Springs! I really had thought I had some other interesting inventions and thoughts that are purely Korean but my mind is blank. Alas I felt the desire to post something even though my efforts to write of my Japan trip consumes my (blogging) life.
In other news I have become more Korean than I would like, as I have recently purchased whole squids for a BBQ thinking well its a BBQ we MUST have squid! Ok that's all for now....

Will out

p.s. I have some interesting teacher observations that I will be discussing more at length, as soon as I can complete some of my far too many to do's...

No comments:

Post a Comment