Friday, August 28, 2009

Freakin Awesome!

Hey denizens of the past, I come to you bearing awesome news. Well at least I find it awesome. I had a great freakin' day. I found out that my most troublesome class is no longer my issue, I have a pretty easy schedule for the next month, and I finally movin' on up. I did it I finally did it. I am no longer the innocent and naive Tae Kwan Doe boy I am now on my way to becoming a man. I had my first belt test today (and to think I almost skipped class to get dinner) and I passed! It was pretty scary being brought in front of the entire class and asked to go through the various kicks and steps but the sweet relief to be told my master that as of Monday I now have roots!

So I like to think that this song was playing when I leveled up.


Until later pasties...
Will "just gotta live til Monday" Out

p.s. My kindy kids have a new way of being really cute. They come up to me and say Will teacher can I have a hug. Stupid adorable kids, make me care way too much about you.

1 comment: