Monday, June 1, 2009

My daily reminder that I live in Korea...

So today's reminder occurred when I was biking to school. As I was on the bike path I saw this middle aged woman sprinting with a ping pong paddle and balls in her hand. I really wish I knew where she was off too, because it must've been on fire. Also the best example of my being in Korea this weekend involved a year old. The little girl had just returned from her last ballet class and had received a gift from the school. As she opened her gift her face lit up and a grin cracked her face. "Panties!" she squealed in obvious delight, and proceeded to parade about with her new found unmentionables. Oh Korea...

Will "trying to make shorter more frequent posts about the ongoing hilarity that is my life" Dunkel

p.s. Anyone else think its strange that North Korea says the truce is off and the rest of the world is just like "Oh North Korea...what trouble will you cause next?" while just nodding and shrugging it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment