Saturday, June 27, 2009

Off to Seoul again...

So I'm heading up to Seoul for a conference this weekend and think that I will stay and catch some of the sights while I'm there. It'll be the first time I head up there solo so it'll be an interesting change of pace. The cool thing is that ECC is paying for me to go on the KTX, the fastest train in Korea, so I am excited. This week has been relatively uneventful except that I finally had a successful rooftop BBQ last night and ate way too much food. Also I have taken further steps into Asian culture by undergoing Korean acupuncture on my injured right leg. It really does seem to work wonders and I recommend it to anyone that has the opportunity. Alright have a good weekend everyone. I hope you like what I have been doing with the blog, let me know what you think.

Will out

No comments:

Post a Comment