Monday, June 15, 2009

I got a new Camera!

So I went out and bought a new camera and boy is it shiny! Its the Panasonic Lumix TZ7 or (TZ3 back in the states) and it does some pretty things. Here have a gander at some of the shots I have been taking with my new best friend.





Here is John being a jerk and ruining my first photo. Stupid John.





Apparently having an IV does little to deter the standard Korean from the true national pastime of badminton. I live in a strange strange land, but hey at least I signed up for it. Which is something



A few pictures of the Daejeon scenery, would be a little bit nicer without the main road stuffed with cars. Alas, see if you can find the giant soccer ball!


Another panoramic shot of my dong (neighborhood) what up Noeun-dong!

Well as you can see it works pretty well, I will be working a lot harder to post shots of all the interesting things I run across. Until then enjoy the past!

Will "giddy and excited about new toys" Dunkel

2 comments:

  1. Hey Will, I am enjoying your Korean exploits and hope to see more pictures of your place and such. Going to go see the Soxs in Fenway this weekend and Beckett is scheduled to pitch...jealous much. Just kidding. So anyway, post more pictures and have a jolly good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous! I also got to see the game, thank you MLB.com and he pitched a gem lucky you.

    ReplyDelete