Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hooray Three day weekend!

So I am excited that this is one of the rare occasions that I have a three day weekend! While I toiled away wondering what I should do with it I decided that I should just be lazy for once and let others do all the planning. So it with great excitement that I am off to the small island of Sapsido? Samsapsido? Samgyupsal (delicious pig dinner)? I don't remember...but it is off the small city of Boryeong. So I will be out of touch for the next few days, so if I must be reached because of some terrible global pandemic like Mutant Swine Flu or North Korea invading, it would probably be good for you to just think good thoughts. Whatever happens don't panic, there will be plenty of time for that later. OK its 6:50 in the morning and I have to run...it is funny how all of my vacations start with me getting up at the crack of dawn, oh well. You can sleep when you're dead I say. Hope everyone has a great sunny weekend!

Will "Getting to go swimming for the first time in two years:) " Dunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment