Sunday, June 21, 2009

Four months and Fifty posts


For my fiftieth post, and second in as many hours I decided I would show you some of my kids so you can see all the fun I get into. I still have a bunch more pictures of them, but most of the time they are really gun shy, something I had not expected.


The woman in yellow is my co-teacher Kate and these are most of my 6 year olds, They were really confused about being at school on a Saturday.


Little Angel and I


Way to act like you know each other Taylor and Angel
Angel is in the front making a deranged face...whilst Bunnie laughs and Brian takes a picture of me.



Rina, Rachel, and Angel, they love cameras.


The classic Korean pose. From left to right Danny (the solution to our energy crisis), Max, and Anna (always struck me to be like an big bird)



Ashely trying to make Tiffany stand still for the photo.


Way to go Tiffany!



Posted by Picasa


This video was the activity we were doing for Dad's day, which in this case had the children stand there and have balls thrown at them. They didn't seem to mind though.


Well that is all for now, have a lovely Father's day and a great week. Until next time pasties!

2 comments:

  1. Are these your hellians?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea these are my kids, they're quite the handful but decidedly worth the struggle.

    ReplyDelete