Friday, June 19, 2009

Cursed again!

Let me tell you a short little story...

I have this little kid named Lily, she is really an adorable thing who likes English with her whole heart, or so I have been led to believe. Really I should have known she was using her charm to lower my defenses all in an elaborate attempt to bewitch me! At lunch the other day I am making rounds and talking to all the kindergartners seeing whats shakin' and what not when little Lily comes running up to me. Lily tugs at my shirt so I duck down to her level. She proceeds to whisper her enchantment "Will Teacher you look old" into my ear and now her terrible spell has run its course. Not 48 hours after witch lily cursed me I have befallen a leg injury at TKD. Mid frog I fall over in rather intense pain, doesn't appear like anything is broken, and hopefully it is just an acid build-up but who knows right now.

Hopefully it is fine after a weekend of rest but if not well I'm coming for ya Lily.

Will Out

No comments:

Post a Comment