Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is stupid...

So work has been going well for these past few weeks, and by that I mean things haven't necessarily improved but it is bothering me less. My kids range from completely terrible and out of control to sweet and adorable, I wish that there was a happy middle ground but what can I do. Today I have decided to try a new course of action with my worst class, normally they are just wild and I am run ragged trying to get them to listen to me. I have tried begging, pleading, screaming, shouting, ignoring, really anything to get my little ones to pay attention. Really I am just upset with the class because I know that they cannot learn anything when they are running around and screaming, now if anyone has any ideas on how to make a bunch of 6 year olds pay attention in a foreign language class, I am definitely all ears. What I have decided to do is save the few kids who are trying to learn, or if not save them at least make so the other kids don't pick on them and make them cry.
In other news, I have stumbled upon a global english pandemic. No one in the world understands how to use the words lose/loose and it has finally driven the last of my sanity away from me. I don't know when people started talking about loosing their wives, but I am pretty sure their lack of spelling and complete misunderstanding of a simple concept convinced their loved ones to seek greener pastures. That's all for now as I should go to bed before I pass out. Hope things are swell Stateside, have a great Memorial day and what not...

Will "wishes there were stars in Daejeon" Dunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment