Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh my the last year has been something to speak of...

Hello Pasties,

It has been far far far far far too long since we last spoke and I can understand how the drive behind reading my blog has dissipated. I do wish to convey that the past 8 weeks have been the busiest in my life and I somehow have managed to come out ahead. I am certain fate will be rearing his ugly head again soon. There is so much to tell and I do promise that I will be doing so in the coming days.

I will give you bullets now.

I have a job and thus will be staying in korea for the foreseeable future.
I will be going for my black belt in tae kwon doe and I am very excited by the prospect.
I have finished my first year of teaching with much sadness about my departure, I know this will end soon but as of now I feel very sad that I am not at school with my friends and students.

More on my life soon.
Will " Oh wait I have a blog" Dunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment