Monday, October 26, 2009

Fish fishy fish!

This has been a very weird month for me, I have had almost 3 weeks off from work and have largely felt like I don't know what is going on in my immediate future. With a small of amount of insecurity (the first time I've felt this in 7 months) I decided I needed to do something drastic. Luckily for me and my impulses my friends steered me in the right direction. I am now the proud owner of 5 fish! Tiger, Basel, Fujin, Raijin, and Mashita (Korean word for delicious). Well I thought being the bread winner to a colorful group of fishy friends. Well as luck would have it I am now only the bread winner of 2 fish. Fujin, Raijin (the gods of Wind and Thunder) died when they got sucked into the filter, while the cause of death of Mashita is still being investigated. So that's what my drastic impulsive decisions have led to, murdered fish. Better than children I suppose.

TACO!

Will out

No comments:

Post a Comment