Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sam was right.

I have to admit to a few things, first that I am staying in Asia for the foreseeable future (pretty sure everyone saw that coming). Second, that December is the worst month of the year, but at least New Years kicks off a fantastic month, but thirdly and more importantly, I wish to congratulate my brother for his incredible foresight. He predicted it would be a truly monumental year and I have to admit that he was right, so Sam here is your moment from me. Other than that I must go to bed, as per usual I am exhausted and have a lot of things to do. I am learning how to Snowboard tomorrow as it seems like a fun New Year's Holiday. I have many things to update people about and I will be doing so in an immediate fashion. Until then pasties...

Will "Anyangikaseyo" Dunkel out.

No comments:

Post a Comment